Thursday, December 4, 2008

I need to stop.

Okay, so basically I work my ass off in school. Everyday, everynight. And this morning I realized that I'm taking it to the extreme. I need to slow down.

I am so effing sick of working my butt off on homework that my English teacher does not even grade. It was okay in the beginning of the year, but the semester is 2/3 of the way over and it's still happening. And it's not like I can say anything to her. And I really like her as a teacher and a person, but she needs to realize the effort her students--well at least me--put into her assignments.

My father has been telling me this for the past 2 years, but it took the insight of a hilbilly in Calculus--obviously an intellignet hilbilly--to confirm the fact that I work way too hard, with small reward.

On a happy note.

I am so excited for Christmas this year. The season is so full of happiness and love. Oh, and not to be arrogant, but our house looks banging during Christmas time.

: ) Lauren.

No comments: